Private building certifier information
A private building certifier lodges the following documents with us within 5 business days:
- Notice of Engagement (form 56)
Application and approval documents
- Forms 1, 2, 20
- Decision notice
- Plans and reports marked as relating to the application
- Design certificates (form 15)
- Referral agency notices
- Documents to support the application
- Change application (form 5)
All inspection documentation
- Form 15, 16, 61 and 71 certificates
- Final certificate (form 11, 17, 21, 29)
- Notice of discontinuance (form 22)
- Lapsing reminder notice (form 57)
Download the relevant forms from the Business Queensland website.
Payment of a one-off fee when archiving the building approval. For information about archiving fees and refunds please refer to our Register of fees and charges.
If you have questions about lodgement, please call us on 07 5667 5978
How to find an existing private certifier application (PCA) number
An existing PCA number can be located using the City's PD Online service.
My Account is our secure online customer portal. Registered users can access their information, lodge applications, request services and manage their accounts.
Log in to My Account to use our 'pay later' option when submitting an application and requesting an invoice for payment. You can also:
- pay bills and manage your sundry debtor account
- make service requests and track progress
- perform property searches
- update your details
- lodge and track licence and permit applications
- lodge and track development applications.
For more information and to register, visit My Account.
Business Queensland – Building forms